Reports from the Field
Submissions are due by midnight U.S. Pacific time on January 15, 2021. You will be advised whether your proposal is accepted by February 28, 2021.
People who submit a Report from the Field are expected to have completed the Wisdom Course, or be currently participating in it. You do not have to have attended the Conference for Global Transformation in the past.
Use the worksheet to prepare your Report from the Field proposal before entering it online as the online form does not offer spell check or provide a word count. This worksheet contains all the fields you will need to fill out to complete your submission online. We suggest you keep a copy of your completed worksheet for future reference.
A Report from the Field is a way to contribute to others by sharing about living with, and engaging in, your commitment for the world.
We invite you to submit a report of 1,200 words or fewer that summarizes what you have accomplished or learned regarding your commitment for the world. The intent is to give you an opportunity to let this global transformation community know what has happened in the area of your commitment, what breakthroughs and breakdowns you have had, what you have learned or what has been achieved.
Before you submit your report, it is recommended that you review it with others. You may find these exchanges help crystallize your final submission.
It is an opportunity to write about:
- Successes you have had in finding or developing measures
- Creating opportunities for others
- Adding key people or institutions to your originating circle
- Strategies you have developed or are developing and how they are working
- What you are working on, what you have accomplished, and what you have discovered
- The challenges, breakdowns, and breakthroughs you have had or are having and what you have gained or learned as a result.
A worksheet that contains all the information required to complete the online submission form can be downloaded from the link below.